Skineal antibacterial cream 15g: Usage, benefits, treatments, FAQ
Checkout Skineal antibacterial cream 15g: Usage, benefits, treatments, FAQ here. See complete Skineal antibacterial cream 15g: Usage, benefits, treatments, FAQ from eBuzz Nigeria.
Skineal is a top skin care product in Nigeria. The widespread use of this cream by Nigerians cannot be doubted. its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-pruritic properties makes it extremely useful in treating tinea-related fungal diseases e.g., tinea manus, tinea pedis, tinea corporis, and tinea cruris.
Benefits of skineal cream
- Instant action: Itching and irritation will disappear in two or three days
- Skin condition improves in a few days
- Penetrates the deepest layers of the dermis
- Clinically tested and proven to be effective
- Athlete’s foot
- Itchy skin
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Ketoconazole (C26H28Cl2N4O4) 10mg: the active ingredient
- Clobetasol Propionate (C25H32ClFO5) 0.25mg
- Neomycin Sulfate (C23H52N6O25S3 ) 5000IU
- Apply regularly to increase the potency of the medication
- Use it at the same time each day
- Apply enough medication to cover the affected area and some of the surrounding skin
- After applying this medication, please wash your hands
Skineal cream side effects
- Facial hair growth
- Skin dryness
- Severe itching
- Stretch marks
- Avoid contact with the eye or other sensitive parts of the body
- Keep under room temperature
- Avoid direct contact with the sun
Caution: Inform your doctor if your condition persists after 4 weeks of treatment.
Skineal frequently asked questions
Too many questions have been trending online. I have answered just a few of them below.
Is skineal Cream safe to use when pregnant?
No. Please do Consult your doctor for proper recommendations.
Is skineal cream safe while breastfeeding?
No. Get more details from your physician
How long do I need to use skineal Cream?
1 – 2 weeks.
At what frequency do I need to use skineal Cream?
Once a day and twice a day as the most
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?
No, it can cause drowsiness.
Which Is better Skineal or Funcbact?
It depends on the skin conditions. Some folks say skineal has a bleaching action. This has not been proven. See also Funbact here.
Where can I buy it?
You can buy online from Konga and Jumia. You may read product reviews before taking a decision.
How much does it cost?
15g costs around 1,000 Naira.